Olga's Guide Service

in St. Petersburg

Go to homepage

Because St.Petersburg has a huge historical area, it is best to have not only a guide but a private car with driver as well. This allows lots of flexibility and comfort for the guests during the tour. If you let me know in advance what kind of car/mini-bus you need - I will take care of that. You will see our central squares and streets with their historical buildings and monuments, temples of different denominations, such as St.Isaac's Cathedral, Spilled-Blood Church, The Big Choral Synagogue, Kazan Cathedral, etc. You can visit any or all of them upon your choice. We will be stopping at the most important and beautiful sights for taking pictures and I will be giving you the most essential info as well as some interesting details on their historical background. Depending on your wish and time, this tour may include visit to St.Peter and St.Paul Fortress and its Cathedral (as well as many other places of interest on the territory of the Fortress). The city tour may last from 2 to 6 hours depending on how many sights you want to see and whether you want to have a short break for lunch during the tour.

Email e-mail: olguide@gmail.com.

One of Europes hidden treasures, a world class city, Russia's gem...

This document maintained by Olga Miheyeva. This page was last updated on 27/10/2010